Loans & Lines of Credit
Looking for resources to help your business grow? We offer a variety of loans and lines of credit to help you plan what's possible.Contact Us
Get the Resources to Grow Your Business
We provide business loans and equipment leasing to help you finance what's next. Short-term, long-term — we have the capital and expertise to find the solution that fits your needs.
Financing to Fit Your Growth
Get the resources you need from a trusted lender who's invested in your growth. We have many financial solutions, including:
- Revolving lines of credit
- Real estate lines of credit
- Equipment or vehicle term loans
- Real estate term loans
- Construction financing
Get Only What You Need
We offer loans and leases for vehicles, tools and equipment. With a lease, we can help you:
- Improve equipment cost management and accounting
- Save money by paying with pre-tax dollars
- Secure fixed payments
- Safeguard against technological obsolescence
- Conserve your lines of credit
Big Opportunities for Small Business
Borrow from a Preferred Lender like Bank of Arizona. Easier applications and quicker approvals are available for qualified proprietors, partners and corporations.
More About SBA Loans
Bank of Arizona is a Small Business Administration (SBA) Preferred Lender, which means easier applications and faster approvals. We participate in most SBA loan programs available, including the SBA 7(a) Loan, SBA 504 Loan and SBA Express. SBA loans feature:
- Broad eligibility. Retail or wholesale , owner-operated or managed-for-profit, manufacturing or service, many businesses are eligible. Proprietorships, partnerships, LLCs and corporations can apply.
- SBA guarantee. Banking and lending institutions have SBA backing to loan with confidence. The SBA guarantees a percentage of every loan (variable, depending on the type of loan program).
- Friendly rates and terms. Fixed and variable interest rates are available, depending on the loan program. Variable Interest rates are is adjusted daily, monthly, quarterly or semiannually depending on the program, with a ceiling on the rate maximum spread allowable for the life of the loan. Fixed rates are sometimes available. SBA loans have maximum terms ranging from seven years for working capital, to 25 years for buildings and real estate.