Online and Mobile Banking
When you live life on the go, you need a bank that moves as fast as you do. Enroll in Online Banking now to access your account any time, anywhere.Enroll Today
Go Digital with Bank of Arizona
It's the smart, simple way to make payments! Make payments securely from your computer or mobile device on your own time - no more writing checks, or buying stamps and envelopes. Best of all, It's free to use with all Bank of Arizona personal checking accounts!Online Bill Pay
Deposit checks 24/7 with the Mobile Banking app. Depositing checks with our Mobile Banking app is as easy as snapping a photo with your phone or tablet! Plus, you get same-day credit on mobile deposits until 10PM. Isn't technology wonderful?Mobile Banking
Our free Mobile Alerts keep you informed of the account activity that matters most to you. Once you sign up, you'll get an email or push notification sent right to your mobile device. Plus, alerts can be set up either in the Mobile Banking app or in Online Banking. Setup is fast and easy. Simply sign into your Online Banking account and select Manage Alerts from the menu list (or Alerts in the mobile app). From there, you can select which alerts you want to get and rest assured that you'll always know what's happening with your account.Mobile Alerts
More ways to bank on your time
Just insert your cash and checks directly into the ATM, confirm your deposit amount, and you’re done. It’s that easy!
An ExpressBanker is standing by when you need help. Apply for a loan, order checks, and more-all without visiting a banking center.
Our Online Banking Guarantee
- You are 100% covered should any unauthorized activity occur without your consent in Online Banking if you tell us within sixty (60) days of the transaction first appearing on your statement.
- We use encryption methods and other advanced technologies to protect your account information and privacy.
- We are committed to completing fund transfers between your Bank of Arizona accounts on time and according to your instructions.
- We will refund any late fees that are imposed by commercial billers based in the United States if we fail to timely initiate transfers.
- We are committed to stopping payments according to your instructions.
How to Qualify
Ready to Get Started?Schedule an Appointment
Your Financial Resources
Bank of Arizona is with you on every step of your financial journey. Here are some tips and tricks that might help you along the way.